To trade on our platform, you need to fund your trading account. You can do this quickly and easily by choosing a secure payment method between debit/credit card and bank transfer. Our deposit methods are convenient and allow plenty of room for flexibility.
Depositing by Bank Transfer
Bank transfer is another deposit method that you can use to fund your account. The process is usually lengthier than card deposits because the transfer has to be confirmed by our bank before the funds can be cleared for trading. This can take anywhere between 4 to 5 business days.
To deposit funds by bank transfer:
- Contact your dedicated account manager for a bank transfer form.
- Head to your sending bank with the form, which is pre-filled with the bank details of Stellar Finance.
- Once the transfer is made, you will be given a transaction reference number.
- Note it down on your form, which you need to scan and send back to your account manager.
Provided that the steps above are completed correctly, your funds will be cleared in a timely manner.
Depositing by Debit/Credit Card
In the binary option industry, depositing by debit/credit card is very common. This popularity can be attributed to the ease with which traders can deposit funds by card payment. Deposit by debit/credit card is also faster with a near instantaneous execution time.
To protect the card information of our traders, we use the latest firewall and encryption technologies. We also have a strict compliance procedure in place. Once funds are deposited in your trading account, we will need to ascertain your identity and physical location before you can start trading.
Here are a few things traders should know :
- We don’t have access to our traders’ bank account.
- Processing time usually takes 3 working days depending on your meeting of our compliance requirements
- Your respective bank and its policies are important determinants in the processing time that.
- Stellar Finance adheres to strict international financial regulations.
- The safety of the funds of our traders is of prime importance.